Thursday 3 October 2013

Sending you love + Life Book winner!

I think today's layout speaks for itself...
Darling readers, we would like to send you lots and lots of love! :)

love is all around This work is a true Prima feast including their stamps, flowers and embellishments but also some special Finn touches like bottle caps, parts from an alarm clock and...cotton swabs... Yes, indeed! Inspiration (and art materials for that matter) truly IS everywhere! :)

And now it's time to reveal who is the lucky winner of our Life Book 2014 blog hop..........
Mister Random chose comment No. 97 that is.....


Thelma - congratulations and see you on Life Book!!!
Please, contact me at finnabair[dot]contact[at]gmail[dot]com and I'll tell you your next step.

So - as promised - sending ♥ to you all! :)

11 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

Lucky Thelma ! Congratulations !

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

And a fabulous layout !!!! Big Love !

mariemily said...

Wow! Beautiful layout!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! You are very lucky.

Redanne said...

Your layout is stunning! Congratulations to Thelma too.

Marja said...

Be-au-ti-ful! just love it.

Scrap Recup said...

Wonderful layout ! I love it !

Thuria said...

OMG!!!! I love it and the photo is so beautiful too!

Danielle Champagne said...

Congrats Thelma, and beautiful, just beautiful page. Love it. Hugs.

Rita said...

Stunning layout Anna. Huge Congratulations to Thelma. I had the best time yesterday at Damselfly and learned so much. Hugs Rita xxx

Thelma Findlay said...

O.M.G. - THANK YOU Anna, from the bottom of my heart. I spent quite a bit of time last night browsing the Life Book 2014 site, etc., etc. and even had a phone call with my girlfriend to see if she would register as well, and we would be creative together ... Today, at lunch, I check on my favourite sites on my blog (yep, you are one) and voila - me chosen. I'm smiling big time. Sent you an e-mail. Can't wait till January 2014. It's going to be an incredibly creative New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...