Thursday 24 October 2013

Our new "baby": Mixed Media Place - online store has arrived!



Hi friends!
I was quiet last days for a good reason again... I've got a wonderful news to share with you!
We've decided to take another challenge in our life and start running an online store - one with all my favorite products, my own designs and anything that can be related with the classes I teach for my and my students convenience :)
And you know what - the dream came true again- my husband decided to join me on this trip and our friend Tusia gave us a hand - and this way Mixed Media Place - European Mixed-Media online store opened again - in Ireland. We are so very happy and excited - you can only imagine!


So, first of all - let me introduce you to the team:
it's my husband Andrew, who will take care of the store and orders, me, Finn,  - the one for supplying the store in new, inspiring products and helping a bit and last but not least our great DT - Agnieszka Anna, Anai, Czekoczyna, Justi and Tusia. All the girls will as always post their great posts on the Mixed Media Place Blog - make sure you will visit us from time to time to have a peek on the new arrivals, projects and regular challenges or just to say hi to us all!:)

And what else? Those of you who already know Mixed Media Place will only see few changes - there are as always our facebook page, twitter and pinterest waiting for you - all are worth visiting - with lots of inspirations and information there.

Of course there are some changes - the main one will be shipping method and prices. You can always find the estimated shipping price for your orders here - in Delivery Information which shows estimated prices with shipping by Irish Post - An Post. All the international shippings will have a tracking option for your safety and convenience and as we discovered - it is cheaper to break the heavy orders into smaller ones, under 2kg, so we will be happy to do it for you - if possible:)
All the other functions of the shop including ways of payment, changing languages, currencies, weight-based shipping costs remain the same - if you want to learn more have a look into our FAQ section!

We've also prepared a lot of new products in the store - and we can promise there is more coming!
So far you can find a large number of my new Prima products from Vintage Vanity Collection: clear stamps,  Small Mixed-Media Journal and A4 Journaling Pad. There are Elementals - Stencils and Resist Canvases ( strips and 12x12 sheets) and finally - more of my beloved Mechanicals! :)
Here is a small teaser for you...










Of course - please keep your fingers and toes crossed for us - as as always with new projects we will need it for sure!
Take a minute and peek into the store - and if you are looking for a product and would like to find it there - send us a message and we will see what we can do for you!
hug hugs from excited as hell or two...

28 comments:

Lea said...

What a great news!!! Much love for you :) Lea

Ptitesmimines said...

Congrats to all of you !

Erna Price said...

Congrats to all!!

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations and fabulous news

Hugs
Linda xxx

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

great news ! This store is wonderful and I would certainly order again !!! Good luck to Andrew, you and the fabulous DT !

corinne de france MARCH said...

une bonne nouvelle ! bravo à tous
corinne

Artmadnana said...

Fabulous news. I wish you all every success and will definitely be doing some shopping ! Chris

Stephi said...

congrats to you and your husband!:-)

Olga Kolov said...

Congratulation und good luck!

Sarah-R said...

Awesome news - I know you will be a great success! Congratulations!

Redanne said...

That really is good news! Congratulations to you and Andrew and wishing you much success.

Scrapoochi said...

That's super for you guys! Congrats!

Sharon Y said...

Congrats! Enjoy!

Jane said...

Wow this looks great x

ellen vargo designs said...

congratulations on your new venture! best wishes to you!

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow Ania, this is really, really exciting!!! Big congrats and how wonderful that both you and Andrew are involved! So many new adventures, you are brave!!! I wish you loads of good luck and am now running off to check it out :o)

Sandra said...

I wish you huge success.

Maura said...

Wishing you the best on this venture!

LindaSS said...

Congratulations.... and big good luck... Need for sure to check it out...

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Huge congrats to you both!! And best of luck!
hugs

Ella Swan said...

Congrats on your new venture! I hope it will work out for the best for everyone involved & Andrew will enjoy being a part of it too :) I have checked out your shipping prices for internationals & I like the structure! I hope to order some time in the future xo

Esther said...

Congratulations from Down Under!!! Will you ship to NZ? We miss you and your awesome products. xoxo

Words and Pictures said...

So fantastic! Can't believe how quickly you've got this together after talking about it at the workshop this summer - congratulations!! Wishing you lots of luck for big success, and I'll be a regular customer for sure!
Alison xx

finnabair said...

Thank you so much friends! We need your fingers crossed for sure! And yes, we will ship to NZ without a problem!

suzieq23 said...

How exciting Finn! Your store will do fantastic because you are such a fantastic artist! I cant leave a long post because I have to GO SHOPPING!! LUV, SUE (Queen's Ink)

Marjie Kemper said...

What big news! Congratulations, Finn. I hope it is a wonderful success!

Wilma Voermans said...

Super, I am sure it will be a succes!!

Unknown said...

I like the above thought and I am glad to be the part of it.Thanks for sharing it!!
baby stores online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...