Wednesday 28 February 2024

Ambassadors' Spotlight - Go with all colours

Hello friends,

We are back with our Ambassadors' Spotlight series :) Each month we will show you inspiring projects created by our talented Ambassadors, that will have something in common: the theme and of course Finnabair products :)


Inspiration from Finnabair Brand Ambassadors:

Recently, I have been creating such small forms often. It's a great way to test new products and create when you don't have the inspiration for large and time-consuming projects. I used great new stencils and waxes for these cards. I made the stencil patterns with 3D gel, and Liquid Acrylics paints allowed me to highlight these beautiful designs. They react great with water and behave like watercolours. Once they dry, they are permanent, so you have to act quickly. I hope you feel inspired and will try your hand at such small forms.





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:


Hello Sweeties, 

Today I’m up with mixed-media canvas full of color. I could not resist to play with all, nearly all, the new waxes.


 
First, I used the Manor House stencil to add a design to the background with both the Frosted Pearl Icing Paste and the Crushed Ice Jewel Effect Paste. 


 
While the design was drying, I primed some gears with Black Heavy Gesso and the other elements with Clear Gesso. I just added some Honey and Red Flame waxes to the gears. 


 
For the lion, I mostly used Black Gold and Honey, and Red flames to mane. For the wings, I used Honey, Coral, Red flame and Black Gold were attached to the lion’s body. 



For the frame, I started with Black Gold To add some contrast. I chose mostly cold colours: Cobalt, Moss Green, Sea Glass, and Acid. When I was happy with the result, I added a touch of Red Flame. 


 
I chose similar colours of Liquid Acrylic to paint the background: Nude and Coral on the left side, Avocado and Deep turquoise on the right side. I used Ink Black to add some shadow.


 
To finish, Added some green gold glitter.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...