Wednesday 20 September 2023

Night - recycled brush by Hadry DC

 Hi to all Finnabair lovers!

Here Hadry one more month with a new inspiration project.

A few days ago, I was “cleaning” in my studio and several projects appeared that no longer meant anything to me, so this brush is one of those projects, we have to recycle!!!!




With a black gesso base, Sparks (I love them) and Metallique Waxes.

This is the first part, “NIGHT”, in dark tones and soon I will show you the other side of the brush with more light.

You can see the details, the composition, the materials and the techniques that I have used in this video tutorial.

I hope you like it!!!


Hadry DC


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...