Monday 11 September 2023

An Autumn breath – canvas by Margarita Shkludova

Hello, friends! Margarita Shkludova is here with you today.

Summer is leaving, and we want to preserve its warmth, fragrance and sun-kisses on our skin in our memories. If you have read Ray Bradbury's "Dandelion Wine," you understand my thoughts.

This canvas reflects my thoughts about autumn, that book, and the attempt to preserve summer in jars. So that during the grey autumn doldrums or cold winter evenings, you can open one of these jars and feel the bright, fragrant, warm summer on your lips.


I invite you to watch the video tutorial.

Liquid Acrylics helped me create an autumnal background. The little bottle figures from molds are painted with metallic waxes and seem to be filled with summer warmth. I also completed the composition with frame figurines from molds and metal leaves.

You'll find a complete list of materials used below. 





Let the summer memories wrap you in warmth during the rainy autumn days. 

See you!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...