Friday 15 September 2023

Green Fairy by Roxane S

 Dear creative friends, during the Finnabair seasons of creativity I got a taste for art journaling, I made a cover for my art journal started during the session. I felt like using green and gold on a black lacquered background. I followed my intuition and I really like my art journal. So I wanted to complete my art journaling corner with a box to store my cut-out words that I find in old books or magazines. It makes me want to devote myself to regular art journaling. 






A base of black covered with gloss varnish and a few seasonal waxes and, for even more shine, acrylic sparkles and Pixie effect paste. I hope you enjoy my video and see you soon.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...