Tuesday 11 February 2020

Mechanical love by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hi everyone!
We just celebrate the New Year and here you will join another opportunity – February 14 – Valentine’s Day! A gift for a loved one does not always have to be so sweet;)) what I want to show you in my mechanical project today. All with accents of Magenta Liquid Acrylic Paint with shades of Burnt Sienna, Umber and Ink Black. HDF base in the shape of irregular heart with metal embellishments from Finnabair and natural accents plus a bit of sisal and some wire.



I glued pieces of cardboard on my heart-shaped base with Soft Gloss Gel. Thanks to this, an interesting form was created. The other additions I glued with Heavy Body Gel, which is more dense.







I love this type of creative work. Mixed media allow any combination of seemingly incompatible things, resulting in unique designs. I invite you to watch the tutorial in which you will see the materials used. Of course you will find them in Mixed Media Place store;))



Hugs,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...