Sunday 23 February 2020

Find yourself canvas by Anastasia Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!
Today I came to you with a tutorial on creating a canvas «Find yourself».
For the basics, I took a piece of plywood, which was covered with a layer of White Heavy Gesso. Then, on wet Gesso, I glued Tissue Paper. With its help, it is very easy to create an interesting background.


Next, I applied Icing Paste and Golden Nugget Paste on the background. I mixed Golden Nugget Paste with Mica Powder and 3D Matte Gel. I applied the paste through the stencil. After I dried the paste, I created a colorful background with Liquid Acrylics and Impasto Paints. I also added some prints using rubber and silicone stamps from Finnabair.




Using Black Heavy Gesso, I painted the clay elements and chipboard elements. I created rust and patina effect on chipboard elements with Rust Effect Paste and Impasto Paints. I toned clay elements with Waxes, after  I collected all the elements in the composition.




At the very end, I added to my composition the beads, sequins and glitter that I stuck on Soft Gloss Gel. You can watch the creation process in this video. 



Enjoy, Anastasi.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...