I am so so happy to show you today new products, that I designed!!! I always listen to what you are telling me during my classes and via social media. I knew you would love to see more bright colours and more fairy-tale look. I can't wait to hear your thoughts and to see the projects you make with those new candy-like Pebbles, sweet shades of Art Alchemy Opal Magic Paints and vibrant colours of Rust Texture Pastes :)
To start with, there are new, amazing, vivid and sweet colours of my Art Alchemy Opal Magic Paints line!! I am very happy with the final result, because it matches perfectly what you have told me, you need!
Sanda Reynolds created beautiful project with Art Alchemy Opal Magic new colours - take a look how they beautifully contrast with dark background!!
- 966287 - Art Ingredients - Melange art Pebbles - Sugar
- 966126 - Art Alchemy - Opal Magic Acrylic Paint - Blue-Violet
- 966089 - Art Alchemy - Opal Magic Acrylic Paint - Yellow-Pink
- 966065 - Art Alchemy - Opal Magic Acrylic Paint - Pink-Blue
- 966072- Art Alchemy - Opal Magic Acrylic Paint - Coral-Teal
- 966096 - Art Alchemy - Opal Magic Acrylic Paint - Teal-Pink
- 966102 - Art Alchemy - Opal Magic Acrylic Paint - Teal-Blue
- 961442 - Art Basics - Heavy White Gesso
- 965259 - Art Extravagance - Paper Texture Paste
- 961459 - At Basics - Heavy Black Gesso
- 963040 - Art Basics - Heavy Body Gel
- 962517 - Art Ingredients - Mica Powder - Pale Silver
- 962760 - Art Basics - Brushes Set
- 962296 - Finnabair Stencil - Alpha
- 963880 - Art Basics - Silicone Brush 2''
- 963453 - Mechanicals - Steampunk Gears
Watch here wonderful video tutorial by Sanda:
There are four new, amazing sets of Art Extravagance Rust Pastes! Whether you would like to go with starry night colour scheme or shabby wall, you will find right colour palette among the new sets. Let me introduce new Texture Fantasy sets of pastes: Junkyard Treasures, Northern Lights, Old Walls and Anemone and Coral. Using them you could create amazing, rich textures with wonderful shades!!
Sanda created a project showing background created with my new Fantasy Texture pastes.
Last but not least - Melange Art Pebbles!! I know you have loved my clear Art Pebbles and I know you wanted me to upgrade them to the new level. So here they are! Three fabulous sets - each one in a different style, but all of them so precious!
All the products will be available in independent stores in July... and if you feel you'd like to get a bit of inspiration please don't forget to visit our IG account and head to Prima's blog!
Sending lots of love