Friday 9 November 2012

Sizzix Friday: Intoversion-Extraversion

Hi again! Time for Sizzix Friday inspirations and mini tutorial - and today I'm exploring further the possiblilities of Ranger  products: Tim Holtz Crackle Paint, Distress Stains and more. Starring: Sizzix dies of course - this time used mostly to create texture which should reflect my extravertic part of personality...but this is not all of course!

Here is my page: "Invroversion-Extraversion".


text: I'm diagnosed ambivertic. "Intro" phase is a safe, quiet time of relief.

It is my interpretation of  my friend's journal topic: "This is something you don't know about me..."
Did I mention how much I love these journal swaps? They made me think, create, explore - thank you so much for that, I need it!
I decided to tell more about my personality - endless changes from extreme extraversion, full of energy, meeting people, new experiences and classical, full-sized intoversion including such symptoms as need for being alone, need for silence almost no stimulation. (Wikipedia will tel you more, if you are interested)  Ah, well... 100% me. I simply got used to that - and for me this time of "quiet life" is something that keeps me sane and let me breathe :)




On the Sizzix.uk blog you will find more details - and whole project made step by step just for you. I really enjoyed creating it and I hope you will try these techniques and ideas too - have fun!

14 comments:

Drycha said...

Świetnie to wymyśliłaś :)

Minxy said...

I love the colour and how you always manage to add such dimension without it being over the top, another stunning project x

Rae said...

Świetne 2 w 1 :)

Martha Richardson said...

Unbelievable...love this!

corinne de france MARCH said...

Moi je vous voie comme un ambivert à l'aise avec les groupes mais savoure aussi le temps seul et loin de la foule, pour créer de magnifiques pièces d'art :-))
corinne de france

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

gorgeous !

snazzyoriginal said...

I so love the contrast between the two, the layers on the extrovert are just fabulous xx

Angelica said...

Love how you "framed" the page...stunning as usual!!

Scrapoochi said...

Really love the idea! Very nice!

Thuria said...

How beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. You always manage to surprise me with your unique talent. Really amazing once again.

Val in Spain xxx

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Ja niestety typowa ekstrawertyczka...podziwiam umiejętność równoważenia :)
Świetny pomysł i te kłębki nici takie wymowne :)

Asil said...

Oh my! Love the texture you created on this one! It is amazing! And I had to try for my self, following your step-by-step on the Sizzix blog. Thank you so much for another very inspirational layout!!

Unknown said...

потрясающе!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...