Wednesday 27 July 2016

Altered Phone Fun

Hello dear ones!
Do you remember how last Wednesday I showed you one of my metal altered frames? I mentioned that this project turned out to be really loved among my students and guess what - it has a sister. ;)
Let me present another frame just begging to be altered. ;)
I know that this shape and surface might seem intimidating and difficult to work on at first, but believe me it's easy as pie and my students can confirm that! :)
I love mixed media techniques for being so versatile - you can apply them on literally everything, whether it's a flat canvas or any other 3D surface. Your imagination is the limit...

The techniques here are exactly the same here as with the Clock Frame, but of course you can play with any color palette that moves your heart and with any embellishents out there.

I went for my beloved Mechnicals, Art Pebbles and paper flowers painted to match the whole concept of a delicate golden-pink shimmer of my Art Alchemy acrylics.
Black Sand Texture Paste also contributed to the final effect.

Here are the products I used for my frame:


I hope you like my today's Phone Frame and that you will feel tempted to grab any object that moves your imagination and alter your heart away! ;)
Hugs xxx


3 comments:

zcdl said...

Beautiful work :)

Unknown said...

Stunning - love the flowers climbing up and over the handle xx xx

james brownn said...

What a fantabulous post this has been. . I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
pest control san antonio
#pestcontrolsanantonio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...