Monday, 27 July 2026

Journey by Judith Tijsen

 Hello everyone,

Today I get to show you the very last project I created for Finnabair’s Design Team. Unfortunately, I am leaving the team after a year.

I remain incredibly proud to have worked with such an amazing team, and I look back on the experience with great pleasure.

Now, a quick word about the project itself. The base is a round wooden board measuring 30 cm. It has been treated with "Midnight Tides" effect paste and various colors of acrylic paint. The wonderful image comes from the "Chestnut Street" Fiber Paper set.

Naturally, I used various moulds from Finnabair and Prima Marketing. The stunning bright blue finish also comes from the "Midnight Tides" effect paste set.





You can see the details, the composition, the materials and the techniques that I have used in this video tutorial.



Finnabair products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...