Hello!
I always love using papers from the Butterfly Effect collection by Finnabair and 7 Dots Studio. They fit my style perfectly, making the creative process a real pleasure.
This time, I’ve decorated the lid of a flat wooden box. The base is a sheet from the Butterfly Effect collection, complemented by pre-cut elements from two new sets that come together to form a beautiful composition.
I also added driftwood sticks, lace scraps, HDF elements, and paper flowers from Prima. I arranged all the decorations to create a dimensional look, giving the project depth and an interesting structure. Finally, I lightly whitewashed the piece and finished it off with Art Stones, which added extra texture to the composition.
If you’d like to see the step-by-step creation process, I invite you to watch the video tutorial I prepared. The video is available on the Finnabair YouTube channel.
Enjoy the video, and see you next time for more inspiration!
Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz
Finnabair products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:
![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() |

















No comments:
Post a Comment