Monday, 20 July 2026

Art journal page by Lanette

 Hello, all you amazing creative people!

Today I'm excited to share an Art Journal page that I created using a beautiful mix of Finnabair favorites! For the foundation, I started with a sheet from the Stargazer Collection, then built up layers of rich color and texture using paints and gorgeous Metallic Flakes. I love how the vibrant blues, touches of gold, and dimensional textures came together to create a dreamy, artistic background for my focal collage.

One of my favorite things about art journaling is the freedom to experiment. There are no rules—just layers, textures, and creativity leading the way. It's the perfect place to play with your favorite mixed media products and see where the creative journey takes you!




If you'd like to see exactly how this page came together, be sure to check out my start-to-finish process video over on the Finnabair YouTube Channel, where I walk you through each step from the first layer to the finishing details.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I truly hope this project inspires you to pull out your favorite supplies, embrace the creative process, and spend a little time making something just for you.

Until next time... Hugs, and have FUN creating!

Lanette


Finnabair products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...