Monday 14 October 2024

Toy Elephant by Lanette

Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Today I am sharing a tiny, wooded Elephant that I altered using a mix of fun embellishments and Finnair’s stunning Metallic Waxes. 

 I am very happy with how this little Elephant turned out and I hope you like him too!







If you would like to see how this tiny Toy Elephant came together you can watch my process start to finish over on the Finnabair YouTube channel.

 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space!!

Until next time, Hugs & Have FUN Creating!

Lanette

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...