Friday 4 October 2024

Soul Whispers - Halloween project by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello!

There's still a lot of time until the end of the month, and I'm coming up with a dark inspiration just in time for Halloween. Maybe you will be tempted and make a similar decoration? You can see the entire process of creating this project on the YouTube channel, and the list of products can be found below. 

I glued one of the new Finnabair and 7 Dots Studio papers from the 'Stargazer' collection onto a circular base. I used Soft Matte Gel for this purpose. Then I glued a rice paper pattern onto the medallion painted with white gesso. 

I started arranging the composition. I used a lot of different Finn moulds. The selection in the Mixed Media Place store is huge, so you will certainly find something for yourself.

I painted all the elements with black gesso and dried them thoroughly. Then I used two colours of metallic wax, which gave this project strength and character. 



Finally, I added some watered-down white gesso! It sparkles beautifully... Trick or treat!


Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...