Monday 16 September 2024

Fish Dream – Mixed Media Art Journal by Margarita Shkludova

 Hello, creative souls! Margarita Shkludova is here.

I continue to dive into the depths of the sea, and today I have for you art journal pages filled with fish.

Yes, the phrase of this page is "Be as free as a fish." The vastness of the sea and ocean has no boundaries, passports, or visas for fish. 

The main decorative element in this project is Nautical decorative paper by Finnabair. I also used stencils and a bit of paints to set the mood. A complete list of Finnabair materials used can be found below.




I invite you to watch the video tutorial on creating this art journal. Enjoy watching!

And, be as free as a fish!

See you!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...