Friday 13 September 2024

Enjoy Creating by Lanette Erickson

Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Several years ago, I created a canvas using one of Prima’s old Junkyard Findings Light Bulbs and to this day it’s always been one of my favorite projects. So naturally when I came across another one of these old blubs in my stash, I decided to create an updated version of an old favourite. I am very happy with how this canvas turned out and I hope you like it too!






If you would like to see how this Canvas came together you can watch my process from start to finish over on the Finnabair YouTube channel.

 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space!!

Until next time, Hugs & Have FUN Creating!

Lanette

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...