Thursday 5 September 2024

Autumn Pumpkin Decor by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,

How are your moods? Still in summer, or is autumn already dominant? For me, autumn definitely came into play and this is how a decor with a pumpkin and lots of different elements was created. 

As every month, I invite you to watch my video tutorial on the Finnabair YouTube channel, where you will see the entire process of creating this project. 



I used two HDF bases. I stuck Butterfly Effect scrapbooking paper by Finn and 7 Dots Studio on one base, and rice paper on the other. I secured everything with Clear Gesso. I used Soft Matte Gel and Heavy Body Gel for glueing.



I added some fabrics, laces and Finnabair metal accessories that look so rusty and give an amazing effect. 

Hop on to YouTube for a dose of film inspiration.

Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz 


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...