Monday 6 May 2024

Vintage decor by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,

How about old lace, clay elements from Finnabair moulds and wonderful Butterfly Effect scrapbooking paper? I used this mix in my vintage project.

Of course, I protected the paper with Clear Gesso because I used a lot of water in combination with Liquid Acrylic Paint.


I created a layered composition based on HDF material, which makes the design very stiff and durable.


I glued all the elements using Soft Matte Gel and Heavy Body Gel. These are products that are irreplaceable in my projects.


Are you curious about the creation process? I cordially invite you to YouTube, where a tutorial is waiting for you. The list of products used in the Mixed Media Place store can be found below. 



Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...