Monday 4 March 2024

Waiting for Spring – Mixed Media Canvas by Margarita Shkludova

Hello dear friends! Margarita Shkludova is with you today.

Let's talk about inspiration. Every creative person periodically has the question of where to find inspiration for a new project. I'll tell you what inspires me.

One way for me to find inspiration is to look through my art supplies. So, I was inspired to create this canvas by Finnabair’s new products:  Manor House Stencil and Honey and Moss Green waxes. As well as Liquid Acrylics already known and loved by many. And finally, some old rusty junk.




I invite you to watch the video tutorial on creating this canvas. Below you will find a list of materials used.




Find inspiration in the little things and trust your creative flow.

See you!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...