Tuesday 12 March 2024

Magical bottles by Kasyopeaart

Hi 

My next project is a potion box. As Finnabair's latest collection of waxes and stencils has recently been launched, I focused on using them in my work. 


I created a magic box in which I placed different-sized bottles from the mould Apothecary Bottles, I painted them with black gesso to make the waxes more expressive, because the range of colours is delightful and the black background brings out the most beautiful colours from them. 



I decorated the top of the box with a pattern from the latest collection of stencils, I used Skylights stencil. The beautiful pattern of the stencil and the additional texture made the box look quite old, and the wax in black gold additionally added charm and magical shine. 


You can see all the details and the process of creating my project in the video! I hope it inspires you to create a colourful and magical work.


Greetings

KasyopeaArt

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...