Wednesday 6 March 2024

Altered Box - Queen of the Night by Hadry

Last month Anna presented new products, new stencils and new colours of Metallique Waxes with which to give more dimension and create more luminosity in our projects.

The blue tones of the new Finnabair metallic waxes have me in love and combined with Black Gold (my fav without a doubt) the nuances that are achieved are incredible.



For this project, I have altered a wooden box and my composition is created with different moulds to give it a colour I have only used the new waxes, I love the result of my Queen of the Night.



You can see the details, the composition, the materials and the techniques that I have used in this video tutorial.



I hope you like it!!!

Hadry DC


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...