Thursday 15 September 2022

Vintage style upcycled tin by Iveta Ziedina

Hello!

Today I would like to share this really vintage, somewhat romantic upcycling project full of texture!

This little tin has been patiently waiting for its moment to shine for quite a long time, just chilling in my kitchen cupboard so I thought it was time!





I used Finnabair Tissue paper, clear crackle, moulds and lots of Linen and Dark Chocolate impasto - and you can let me know what you think of the final result!

I hope you will enjoy the tutorial below!

Lots of love,

Iveta x

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Ula H. said...

Coś pięknego !!! Dziękuję za ten filmik instruktażowy ! Piękna i inspirująca praca. Pozdrawiam :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...