Wednesday 7 September 2022

Old Castle tale by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello everyone! Anastasia is here with my new mixed media panel. This time I was playing with Raven Black Sparks acrylic paint as the main colour. I used this amazing paint for almost all the elements of my project. And just look how amazing this colour looks both by itself and in combination with other materials!

I really love the look of the mould from the set Locks and Keys I used in my project. Amazing transformation if you fill with resin only part of this mould you will get a beautiful and unusual gate!



I used for the background: Amethyst metallic acrylic paint, Old Silver Icing Paste and a bit of Crushed Amber Jewel Effect Paste through Old Wallpaper stencil. I also used Carmine liquid acrylic paint, Raven Black acrylic paint, and black and brown sprays.


To paint the chipboard and the mould casts, I used Carmine, Violet, Crimson liquid acrylic paints, Soft Satin acrylic paint, Charcoal Black matte wax, White Pearl wax and glitter from Autumn and Winter sets.

For more details watch on video tutorial I prepared for you! 


Hugs,

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...