Monday 19 September 2022

The wings of time by Martina Stoycheva

 Hello everyone!

This month I choose bright colours, flowers and large wings as my focal point. 

I created a classic composition and did go with the flow. All I knew at the beginning was that I want to use the large frame and the large wings.


These wings just have their own soul. They are so detailed it`s just unbelievable. 


And since wings go with flowers and if you know me I`m a fan of flowers too, I choose some soft coloured flowers around the pocket watch and some purple paper cut out flowers for balance. 



I added some Finnabair`s chipboard gears and coloured melange pebbles to fill the gaps in my project. A bit of torn lace ties up well with the soft flowers. 


And finally the white wash-up effect with white gesso and a sponge.

Happy crafting!

Hugs, Martina.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...