Monday 7 September 2020

Wooden box by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello;))
Do you like using natural elements in your mixed media projects? I like very much! In addition, on the lid of my wooden box, I decided to use dry sticks;)) There is the window with HDF shutters. For this a bit of lace, small paper flowers and metal accessories from Finnabair.


I secured the whole box with White Gesso and toher elements with Clear Gesso. For coloring I used Impasto paints in two colors - Dark Chocolate and Boudoir Pink, some Liquid Acrylic Paint and finally a beautiful metallic paint Spring Blossom that added a bit of sparkle.







I also used wonderfully shiny cabochons and thoroughly whitened the whole composition. Check out the tutorial with all the tips.



Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

Judy McKay said...

Stunning altered box. Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...