Friday 25 September 2020

Magic by Anastasia Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Anastasi is with you today. Today I have prepared for you a new layout "Magic".

At the very beginning, I covered a sheet of scrapbooking paper with a Clear Gesso. Then I applied the Paper Texture Paste through the stencils by Finnabair.


Next, I put together a layered composition. For decoration, I used clay figures, which I covered with Black Heavy Gesso. Then I sprayed them with pearl spray and applied Waxes to the raised parts.



I applied sprays around the composition, and after drying I made impressions with stamps. I sprayed it with White Heavy Gesso, which I diluted a little with water.


At the very end, I added small accents in the form of sequins, beads and glitter. I pasted the accents with Soft Gloss Gel.

You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...