Monday 21 September 2020

Winged frame by Anastasia Korvyakova


Hello mixed media fans! Anastasia here. I've altered Metal Alarm Clock by Finnabair for my friends' wedding anniversary.

This alteration turned out with a small secret place, because I decided to make a chipboard door. I don't know what my friends can keep in this place... maybe some small love notes?


I've decorated sides of clock with Paper Texture Paste through stencil Vintage Wallpaper. Then I did this pattern darker with liquid acrylic paint Burnt Sienna. This is my favorite color!



Actually, for whole project I used three colors only - Burnt Sienna, White and Green (Dragonfly acrylic paint from metallique serie and Avocado Green liquid acrylic), for elements outside and for background inside. I adore this color combination!

Inside clock I've collected composition from paper elements by Prima. For composition with photo outside I used various metal embellishments which I've covered with Black Gesso and then I added on them a little bit of white acrylic and gold embossing powder.






You can find  more details in video tutorial



Hugs, Anastasia Korvyakova (aka nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...