Friday 10 July 2020

Mechanical tag by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,
My today's project is a tag with metallic waxes and paint. All very shiny, filled with various accessories.



At the beginning I applied a pattern to a HDF tag base using modeling paste and one of Finnabair's stencils. Then I started composing. I used many different metal accessories here, you can find them in the Mixed Media Place store. For this HDF add-ons and elements from Finn moulds. I glued everything with Soft Mate Gel. Then, after drying, I painted all the white gesso.


I applied a beautiful metallic paint in shades of brown to this composition. I also added liquid acrylic paints in carmine, black, brown and yellow. I continued to use waxes to make the design very shiny and at the same time to highlight some elements, such as cogs.




I invite you to a tutorial in which you can see how this project was created.


Hugs,
Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...