Monday 6 July 2020

Canvas "Sunset " by Olya Kravets

Hello lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration - a mixed media canvas with amazing Finnabair's products!



This time I combined art and mixed media. I used impasto to paint the sky. I added White Gesso as white paint. At the bottom of the canvas, I made a three-dimensional decor. I used chipboards letters and texture paste.


Of course, I used my favorite metal elements to create a composition near the photo.


I covered the lower part of the canvas with Black Gesso and when everything was dry I used metallic acrylic paints to create a beautiful effect. Then I added a contrast with the Waxes Vintage and White Gold. I tried to pass the effect on the photo and connect the background with the picture. I hope you like my idea.








I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy!


Perhaps you will smile and remember the most beautiful moment when you looked at the sunset or the trees or the beautiful butterfly. After all, this is all a small part of that Amazing World that makes us happy! Create with your soul, tell your stories and your feelings, share with us and love what you are doing!

Thank you for visit us today here on Finnabair blog
With love, Olya.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

3 comments:

Dreamy Attic said...

sooo beautiful sunset in Venice...LOVE IT

Priss BlaFu said...

Amazing. I love it. The colors are very intense and the sky is absolutly stunning.

Cris G. said...

There aren't enough words for this stunning piece of art... over the moon spectacular!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...