Wednesday 29 April 2015

Take a Chance - Bloom

Hi again creative folks!
I've just got back from amazing, intense weekend at Indigoblu HQ in UK. Let me just say... we had 3 (!) full days of creative madness there and I can't wait to show you what projects we've created together - these classes were a bit unusual for me and I was challenged to stretch myself a bit more... and I have to admit, that I loved every minute of it!

So, before I'll focus on unpacking and creating some new project just for you let me share a scrapbook page I've made for great French magazine "Histoires de Pages" about a year ago. I can't believe time goes that fast!


I remember being inspired by soft, vintage palette of colours of washi tape I found in my stash and beautiful 7 Dots Studio papers from Nature Walk and Cold Country collections. It was also great chance to experiment with new product from Prima - Chalboard Paints. You can see them not only in the background but also on the top of my metal embellishments.



Finishing touches were done with one of my clear stamps - and I was also adding some accents with mini paints from Claudine Hellmuth collection - they were matching my colours perfectly!
Looking at this project today - I still like it. I'm even tempted to try similar colours in the future and I surely need to use my these great colors of Chalkboard Paint some more... I hope you like it too :)

Here is the list of the products I've used (linking to our Mixed Media Place Store):


Sending you all warmest hugs - see you very soon!

8 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful piece. The placement of your design elements makes me think she is riding in a vintage car.

corinne de france MARCH said...

magnifique

Sta-C J. with Creativ You! said...

Super inspiring...stunning piece.

LucianaW said...

Beautiful page! Thanks for sharing!!! xx

Kathy Bradley said...

So gorgeous, lovely elements and beautiful picture.

Sue said...

Such a beautiful vintage layout. I love the elements you've used.

Unknown said...

So happy to hear your weekend was great and you "stretched" a bit too!!! I can't imagine that since in my book you are already WAY above the norm!!

This project for the magazine is magnificent. Wow. Absolutely breathtaking. Speechless..... gorgeous. j.

Gail said...

Love this scrap,book page - had the most amazing time at your three day project workshops and keant so many new techniques - thank you xx GailT xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...