Monday 21 May 2012

Nowy Herbatowiec - New Teabag Journal

Najwyższy czas było odstawić stary, pękający w szwach Herbaciany Żurnal na półkę - nie było już miejsca na kolejne wpisy, co niezmiernie mnie deprymowało. Przyszedł czas na jego następcę, który przejmie obowiązki i ulży staruszkowi.
It was high time to put my old, fat Teabag Journal on the shelf. There was no space left, which was frustrating of course and it was to heavy to carry it wth me too! It is high time to start a new one, which will take the responsibility off from the "older brother". 


Teabag Journal 2 cover
Teabag Journal 2 cover

Żurnal na bazie kolekcji "Wonderland" od 7 Dots Studio powstał podczas niezapomnianych warsztatów w Norwegii - podczas Scrapperally. Jak widać nie tak bardzo różni się od "starszego brata".
This Journal was made during my classes in Norway (Scrapperally event in Sola) - I had a great time with wonderful students there! We played with "Wonderland" collection from 7 Dots Studio...and as you can se the new journal is quite similar to its "older brother"!

Teabag 2 journal inside - Breath

Podczas tego samego wyjazdu powstała też ta strona inspiracyjna - dziękuję jeszcze raz wspaniałej Lindzie za pozwolenie na ślizgniecie się na prowadzone przez nią spotkanie żurnalowe  - to była wielka przyjemność pracować z wami!
During the same event I had the pleasue to sneak into the class taught by inspirational, talented Linda. She was so kind to let me play with her group - and during this great time I made the first, inspirational page for the journal - here it goes (please, ignore the odd spelling, lol).  It was  wonderful to work with you, thanks!!!

O samym wyjeździe do Norwegii nieustannie planuję pisać...tyle tylko, że doba bardzo krótka! Może ma ktoś odrobinę czasu na zbyciu?
And of course I plan to write about classes in Norway - how it is possible I didn't do it? Any spare time to share, anyone?

8 comments:

pooky said...

Love visiting your blog:) Your journals and evreything else you create are so inspiring!

Marley said...

Beautiful!! hugs Marley

Scrapthat said...

I find your work SO inspiring..normally I am not into mixed media or the art journaling type of look but the depth and beauty of your work gets me every time!! I think it's because of your love for Ranger and Tim's stuff.
I wish I knew where to find more tutorials of yours. Ideally I would love you to do an online class!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us all. :D

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

beautiful AJ !

Guriana said...

Kocham Twoje herbatowce!!!...i nieśmiało też zaczęłam herbaciane torebki mediować:))

Thuria said...

So beautiful! As usual!

Linda Brun said...

Hi you!!! :-))) You rock girl and the pleasure where all mine :-) I like the final result of your page as much as the process. I love my teabag journal and it makes me do pages in a style I never done before.
Hope to see you in my studio next time you're in the area. Hugs and kisses.

Marjie Kemper said...

Stunning! Love what you've done with these papers and all the added work as well. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...