Sunday 27 November 2011

Dziękuję Norwegio - Takk Norway!

Minęło już trochę czasu, a ja ciągle nie opublikowałam podsumowania warsztatów w Oslo - 12-13 listopada 2011. To niedopatrzenie to nic innego jak wynik szybkiego nadrabiania zaległości spowodowanych wyjazdami - niestety  terminy nieubłaganie gonią czyhają i nie ustępują.
It's been a while and there's still nothing about my classes in Oslo on 12-13th November 2011. It is all because of the merciless deadlines, which were waiting for me after my travels...

Jak było? Wspaniale!
W ciągu szalonego, twórczego weekendu poznałam grupę wspamniałych kobiet, zwiedziłam największy scrapowy sklep, jaki widziałam w życiu (tak tak, był wielkości przeciętnej "Biedronki"!)  i uczestniczyłam w zlocie scrapbookingowym, gdzie moim zadaniem było poprowadzenie 4 warsztatów. Mam chyba szczęście do uczestników - miałam wspaniałe, twórcze, chętne do eksperymentów grupy, które  rzuciły się z zapałem w wir pracy i stworzyły naprawdę swietne projekty - puchnę z dumy! Dziękuję bardzo dziewczyny! Niestety, pierwszego dnia zapomniałyśmy o zdjęciach grupowych... :( Kaszanka... za to grupy niedzielne prezentowały się tak:
How was the event? Just great!!!
During this crazy, crafty weekend I met a group of wonderful women, I've seen the biggest scrapbooking store in my life, and taught 4 mixedmedia classes on the scrapbooking event in Oslo. I'm very lucky with my students - I had 4 talented, hardworking, willing to experiment groups of ladies, who were just the sweetest to me and did really amazing projects! How proud and happy I am!!! Thank you so much!
Unfortunatley we forgot to take photos on Saturday... (maybe somebody has them in the camera, please???) but on Sunday...: 




Bardzo serdecznie dziękuję za opiekę organizację i bardzo ciepłe przyjęcie Lindzie i Anicie (oraz ich mężom!), którzy okazali się wspaniałymi, gościnnymi gospodarzami:) Mam jednak trochę szczęścia w życiu, że trafiam na tak ciepłych, otwartych ludzi :)
I also want to give huge thanks to Linda and Anita ( and their husbands!) for the organisation, hospitality and invitng me for this weekend. You were the friendliest people and I feel so luccky to meet you! 

Podsumowaniem atmosfery  moich warsztatów jest ta journalowa stronka, która powstała podczas wspólnego scrapowania w nocy z soboty na niedzielę - powtórzę jeszcze raz - dziękuję Norwegio :)
Let this page, made at Saturday night, be the best summary of this amazing event! I just had great time during the whole stay in Oslo - I will say once again - thank you Norway!

Journal 15 - Takk Norway - Thank you Norway


Już niebawem ponownie wybywam - tym razem do Rzymu... liczę, że atmosfera i tym razem dopisze oraz, że będę miała się czym pochwalić po powrocie! Ależ będzie się działo!
Soon I'm heading to Rome and I expect that the experience will be as exciting as my previous travels - and I hope to show you  a bit of photos and projects soon! I can't wait to start!
:*


P.S Czy wiecie już o naszym pierwszym wyzwaniu na blogu 7 Dots Studio? Zapraszamy!
Do you know about our first challenge on 7 Dots Studio blog? Join the fun!

15 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

it looks like you had a wonderful time there. Can't wait to see you here in France !

corinne de france MARCH said...

De jolis souvenirs ^^

Marianne/skorpionen said...

I've seen some of the projects from your classes here in Norway and I'm once again sorry that I couldn't be there! But maybe next year in Stavanger..
And your journalingbook - just love it!! So nice to have this book and enjoy the memories.
Can I ask what kind of book you are using, notice the "brownish" pages, looks like old paper, but I suppose you have been altering them in a way. Really like the look of the pages!
Have a nice evening and good luck in Rome!
Hugs

Aida Domisiewicz said...

Boski wpis!!!

Finn - dziękuję za odwiedziny i przemiły wpis:*

A co do spotykania na swojej drodze fajnych ludzi, wiesz wydaje mi się, że sama takich przyciągasz:) To trochę tak jest, że swój do swego ciągnie, a ponieważ Ty emanujesz zawsze twórczym zapałem, otwartością i ciepłem to to samo "wraca" do Ciebie:)

finnabair said...

Marianne - I hope to see you in Stavanger :)
And the book... I make my own journal books for myself, starting with a cover and finishing with the pages inside. The one you are asking me about are made from brown paper bags or brown packaging paper. I love the color and quality of that kind of base :)

Bellaidea said...

To mile przeczytac chociaz o takich wspanialych spotkaniach. Mam tylko nadzieje ze ja tez bede miec kiedys okazje do uczestnictwa w Twoich warsztatach, pilnie studuije Twoje plany majac nadzieje ze zawitasz w moje strony.
Och jak bardzo dzis zaluje ze nie mieszkam w Rzymie :)

Renate said...

Thank you so so much for teaching me to scrap collages and the frame on the last course. I had a blast and you are such a good teacher!

I love your work and i promise to develope what i learned from you.

Hugs Renate

Mariannes gjenbruk said...

Loved your classes on sunday in Oslo!! Sorry I missed the ones on saturday...Maybe next time you are in Norway...would love to make some layouts in your style;-) Thanks again Anna!! Love your work;-)

france papillon said...

wow, Rome! wishing you a superduper happy travel :)
as for the classes in Norway, i'm trying to convince myself i'm not jealous of these ladies! and the journaling page... sheer yumminess!
hugs :)))

Anonymous said...

Witam. Chciałabym zapytać o możliwość zamówienia notesu. Głównie interesuje mnie ile trwałoby wykonanie i mniej więcej w jakiej cenie by był.
Pozdrawiam

basiasz80 said...

ale super gratulacje

finnabair said...

Dziękuję serdecznie :*
Thank you so much! :*

Co do zapytania o notesy: w tym momencie mojego życia niestety nie mogę podjąć się żadnych zamówień, przepraszam. Nie byłabym w stanie dotrzymać terminów, więc nie chcę się zobowiązywać.

Linda's Dillerier said...

Awww you are just the sweetest Ania. Thank you so much for all your wonderful classes here in Norway. And if you and your husband ever decided to have vacation in Norway, let us know. My husband will be happy to cook you some more Indian food :-) I wish you a safe and fun trip to Rome. And remember to throw a coin in fontana di trevi. That means you promise to come back one day. And I promise you after you have been there once, you would love to go back.

Big, big hugs from Linda, Vidar and Madelen.

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Thanks for answering about your journal! Just have to try - have a lot of paperbags!

BME said...

Thank you for the best class I have ever attended so far in my life. Sorry that I could'nt be there on saturday, but I am very thankful that I could be on both your classes on sunday:) I love your work, and you inspire me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...