Wednesday 2 November 2011

13 *Prima*

Dawno nie było u mnie na blogu niczego Primowego - czas nadrobić to okropne niedopatrzenie! Mam w zanadrzu taką o to pracę, wykonaną z październikowej mapki primowej. Jak zwykle - luźna interpretacja:)
I think it was far too long without anything "Prima" here - it is hight time to change this situation! I've got in my waiting rooma layout made by me for the October BAP - my interpretation is very freestyle, as usual!





A oto i materiały - oczywiście - Prima! - Supply List - Prima of course!:
Do tego koniecznie trzeba wspomnieć Chipboardy od Dusty Attic oraz moje najulubieńsze Glimmer Misty i Glimmer Glam od Tattered Angels:)
A teraz spadam się pakować na swoją wyprawę do Belgii - warsztaty czekają!
I also have to add that I used my favorite chipboards from Dusty Attic and my beloved Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and Glimmer Glam of course. 
And I'm off to packing - classes in Belgium are getting closer and closer!

19 comments:

catseyes said...

i love it...
wonderful

Bellaidea said...

Po raz kolejny wyczarowalas niesamowite LO!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is just gorgeous.

pojjo said...

OMG totaly amazing...

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

fabulous, as always !

Marianne/skorpionen said...

So gorgeous - once again!!! Can't tell you how much I love your work!!

Joanna Oborska said...

To jest to, co u Finn lubię najbardziej:) Boskie!

Riikka Kovasin said...

That's so beautiful! Gorgeous!

Anne Bente said...

wawwwww it is beautiful
hugs

{ Kristina } said...

Wow, the layout looks amazing! Great details.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work! Love it all, esp the masking! /Pia

IWA said...

Mmmmmmmmm, cudo!

carolice said...

c'est absolument magnifique, splendide, j'adore énormement.

corinne de france MARCH said...

magnifique comme toujours ^^

Maodren said...

Quelle magnifique page comme toutes les autres

Binxcat1 said...

I seriously think I just died and went to scrapping heaven... I just booked into your Perth classes... I am so excited. A dream come true!

Scrappegal said...

It's so WONDERFUL to se your alternative way of using the same products!!!

Beatemor said...

Wow - gorgeous Lo. Love all the details :-)

Carolas lilla Vrå said...

I´m in love! :) This is so beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...