Wednesday 25 October 2017

Creative Team 2017/18 - Time For Reveal!

My Friends...
The big day is here! :)
I know you've been waiting impatiently to hear who will be inspiring you here this term. But before we drop any names, let's leave a huge round of applause to these wonderful 4 artists who are leaving the Team.
This time for me is of course very exciting but it's also a hard time of goodbyes.
I can’t express how deeply grateful I am to these amazing artists for sharing their talent, time, inspirations and love for mixed-media with me and all of the readers of this blog.
I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people and I wouldn’t be able to do what I’m doing without their hard work, help, encouragement and support.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that...

And now the moment everybody was waiting from... :) Let's see the new Finnabair Creative Team!
Here they are:

the new Teamies!


Tanyalee Kahler

YouTube


Juliya Tirskaya

Facebook
Blog
Pinterest
Instagram





Olya Kravets

Blog
Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest
You Tube




Bipasha K

Blog
Facebook
Instagram






Kelly Mumford

Facebook
Instagram








And here are the well-known and well-loved faces of the Teamies staying with us this term:


I'm sure you know many of these wonderful people but if you don't, keep an eye on the blog - in the following days we'll be introducing our new Teamies closer, have a chat, admire their art and get to know each other better.

And for now - leave some love to all the Artists and let's celebrate the beginning of a new art chapter!
xx


9 comments:

Vicki Christensen said...

Farewell to your old team, thank you for all the inspiration. And a huge welcome to the awesome looking new team. Will be following to see more exciting times ahead. Congrats to all. xx

Melina Dahl Minas kreativa said...

Wonderful team! Congratulations, good luck and HAVE FUN❣️

gibonik said...

Congrats girls on this wonderful team:) Olya - I knew I find you here!!!:) So glad for you:)

Adrijana Knez said...

Wwwaaauuu...great team ❤️ Congrats to all beautiful ladies 😉
Hugs, Adrijana

Olya Kravets said...

Big congrats to everyone!!! It's an honor for me to be part of the Dream Team! Thanks Anna for this chance, it's priceless! I'm more than happy to be here!

Milo Lilja said...

Wow! 😍😍 Congrats to all of you talented people! ❤️

LucianaW said...

Congratulations for all friends!!! xoxo

Heather said...

congrats to all, this is so exciting for all of you!

Lanna said...

Congratulations to all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...