Wednesday 8 February 2017

Patina Brush - Art Extravagance Patina Effect Paste Tutorial

Hi my dear ones,
as I promised - it is time to spread some mixed-media love!
I've been working in the last days on making a proper tutorial video on the application of Patina Effect Paste - to show you how really easy and fun it is and how spectacular effect can be achieved in no-time!
After making this video for Rust Effect Paste I had quite high expectations - I didn't want to be any less inspiring, so it took me a while to decide what kind of project I should do for you...
Ehmmm... so, here it is - Patina Brush!


I love Steampunk or even Industrial feel of it - and I hope you will like it too. You can have a look at the details - I've used tonnes of different elements to decorate it: chipboards, my Mechanicals, elements from IOD moulds, some wire - there is everything... and more!



You'd like to know what is Patina Effect Paste, really?
It is an inspiring set of three pastes which will help you achieve a patina-like effect on any project. Set contains two opaque, thick pastes with a matte, verdigris-like finish, and one copper metallic paste. Hard and permanent when dry. Perfect for creating texture and adding dimension, great for steampunk, grunge, and masculine projects. For best effects apply matte colours of the paste with a sponge, palette knife, texture tool, or paintbrush. Then add finishing touches with metallic paste.

So - how?
Here is how! Enjoy!



I've made a list of the art mediums I've used
- you can check them at Mixed Media Place Store, of course!


Please let me know what you think, or if you have any questions - I'm here to help!
Best wishes!

9 comments:

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

It's sooooooo gorgeous! I can't wait till I have them to play with. Wonderful project! Now I want to alter another brush! Now off to watching your video...

Colleen said...

I love this look, and your video is so easy to follow! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you're using a paint brush... my favorite canvas. The results are fabulous

zcdl said...

Brilliant! .)

Wilma said...

Totally in love!!!! I want/need the patina effect paste and ofcourse the wax ;-) Thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Wspaniały efekt!

Eve_is_scrapping said...

Piękny!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Amazingly gorgeous!!!!!!

shamela said...

I love the effect I got from these pastes - my only problem is that both my sets dried up in the containers - is there anything one can do to revive them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...