Sunday 21 December 2014

CHA 2015 Peeks: New Stamps and Stencils!

Hi it's me again and I have some more CHA 2015 peeks for you!
You could see first part of the reveal - my new Art Ingerdients in the post here... but this is not all of course :) There some more "art babies" waiting in the queue... and I'm dying to show you all of them!
(Well, I can't show "all" but I'll do my best to give you some hints!)

So, here they come!

I'm very proud and happy to announce the new release of Stamps and Stencils - and I hope you will love them as much as I do! Stencils will come in smaller handy "journal" format which was very popular in the last months and stamps... just have a look! We've got Clear Stamps, sets of Cling Stamps and (drum-roll) wood block stamps, which are just to die for!


Both stencils and stamps are in my signature artsy-grungy-vintage style but I believe they are versatile enough to inspire all kinds of artistic and craft projects. But you should check yourself this post on Prima Marketing blog, with just amazing works created by Design Team and watcxh this space for more inspirations coming in the next weeks.
Woo hoo! I can't wait to put my hands on them again!



To start I've got one project for you - I followed one of the ideas I tried in the past, creating Art Recipe for you - so if you want you can check my creative process and some tips in the post here!



This altered cabinet card on a metal photo plate is filled with goodness: new clear and cling stamps (Tea on the Deck, Messy, and Rust & Dust) and stencil (Weaving).
I started with altering the card: I covered it with a coat of Art Basics Clear Gesso, colored with watercolour pencils (which I blended with water brush) and when it was dry I stamped it with a selection of clear and cling stamps.


The texture on the metal plate was made with Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel and a stencil (Weaving). I applied the gel through it and dried a bit with heating tool.  I used the same 3D Gel as a glue for part of my embellishments.



To get more of the dimension I used some 3D Foam Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives and when all the elements were in their places I finished the project spraying it with a selection of Art Ingredients Mica Powder mixed with water. To help mica stay on the plastic and metal elements I primed them with a coat of Art Basics Clear Gesso before spraying: mica revealed all the textures and details beautifully adding a delicate touch of shimmering colour.


Products: 962043 - Cling Stamp - Tea on the Deck, 962050 - Cling Stamps - Rust & Dust, 961893 - Clear Stamp - Messy, 962333 - Elementals - Stencil - Weaving, 962548 - Mica Powder - Rust, 962524 - Mica Powder - Gold, 962487 - Mica Powder - Teal, 962494 - Mica Powder - Blue, 961381 - Art Basics - 3D Gloss Gel, 961466 - Art Basics - Gesso - Clear, 961138 - Mechanicals - Type Writer Numbers, 961039 - Mechanicals - Leaves 1, 960407 - Mechanicals - Flowers x10, 960339 - Mechanicals - 3D Roses, 960230 - Mechanicals - Mini Roman Numerals, 960391 - Mechanicals - Bottle Caps, 960308 - Mechanicals - Flowers Large, 961107 - Mechanicals - Pendants, 961060 - Mechanicals - Washers

I hope you got a bit inspired and you are waiting for the new stamps and stencils to hit the shelves as much as I do! :)
Thank you again for visiting - and check the blog on Monday to see new great project prepared for you by my super talented Creative Team!
See you very soon!

21 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

I am new to your blog/products and art - and I am truly astounded and in awe. Gorgeous works by you and your team. After the holidays, I will be ordering from your store and trying a canvas - it may never see the light of day - but I feel the need to try. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Linda M. Cain said...

Since stamping is my first love, ideas are running rampant through my head! The turquoise rubber stamps from Prima are wonderful! I have several and love them to pieces, as well as the perfect clear stamps. These are a must have for me. Bravo!

~Linda

massofhair said...

WOW your stamps and stencils are on my wishlist, they are beautiful and i appreciate you bringing out wooden stamps too!

Loving the sneak peeks! :-)

~Lori~ said...

Oh my goodness, I am drooling. FANTABULOUS! Oh Finn, these things are so awesome!

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so excited for this release and I'll see you at the Art Venture in a couple weeks!!! Double Excitement ❤️❤️❤️

Unknown said...

Какая красота!!!! воображение уже начинает играть и искать возможные варианты применения )))

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Just cant express my excitement over these new products! Hopelessly in love <3 :)

Anna Wolleben said...

Wow, no wonder you are excited! Congrats on your new art babies! Pozrowienia z ALberty (Kanada), tez Ania

Francine Perri said...

When will these products be available? Thank you

Rachel Wright said...

Oh your new products look so exciting!

printsregent.blogspot.co.uk

KOLOROWY ptak said...

jak długo można wzdychać do zdjęcia...?
BARDZO DŁUUUUUUUUUGO! :)
Gratuluję przepięknej kolekcji! Już nie mogę się doczekać aż trafi na sklepowe półki :)

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - those new stamps are crazy cool! How amazing to have stamps from your amazing creations...
Alison xx

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

Love, love, love!!!!!!!

Karin said...

wow your new stamps look amazing!
Groetjes Karin

itsazoo said...

Your new products are lovely and looking forward to getting them......

Jackie PN said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait for CHA to be over and the new products hitting the shelves- so well done- your stamps are FAB!!

suzieq23 said...

WOW WOW WOW Finn. I juat love your new stamps!! Especially the one of you replicated from my favorite art piece of yours. When will they be ready for shipping to USA. Are you showing at CHA in Jan. first? So exciting. Cannot wait. Love you....happy holidays!

pasiakowa said...

Wspaniała, wspaniała kolekcja, Finn :)

Seth said...

Congratulations Finn. They just keep getting better and better!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic news! Congratulations on the new releases. I can't wait to see them in person at CHA!

Unknown said...

I am always inspired by your work. I started to dabble with art in May as a therapeutic technique and I saw your self portrait with the amazing headdress. I did one using my granddaughter as the face and it came out better than I thought it would. BUT your originality is so special and you continue to make my head whirl with ideas. Thank you for your inspiration and amazing art!!!

Joan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...