Saturday 20 January 2024

Winter canvas by Hadry

 Hello Finnabair lovers!!!

A new year and with it a new project for the Finnabair Creative Team.

I love winter, the cold, the snow, the foggy mornings, it’s my time!!! The cold colours, blues with white and a touch of brown, I love it!!! All that is captured in this canvas.

Moulds, mechanicals, natural elements and an image created by me with artificial intelligence, together with Liquid Acrylic, Art Basics and Snowflake Paste to try to capture the Magic of Winter.





You can see the details, the composition, the materials and the techniques that I have used in this video tutorial.


I hope you like it!!!

Hadry DC

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...