Friday 3 November 2023

Vintage Christmas Cards by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello,

Did you know that you can easily use the new Finnabair and 7 Dots Studio papers to create vintage Christmas cards? They have a very interesting design and will serve as an ideal base for projects in this style.

This time I made two cards on kraft paper. I used scrapbooking papers from the Butterfly Effect collection, HDF elements, Finnabair paper roses, a metal snowflake and a few red branches.






I added one of the pastes with a shiny effect and glitter from the Winter set. I also added art stones combined with gel. I splashed everything with white gesso.

You can watch the video tutorial with the entire process there.

Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or  online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...