Friday 6 October 2023

House On The Hill With Rust Effect Paste by Anastasia Korvyakova

 Hello everyone, Anastasia is here with Halloween project. This time I’ve decided to alter paper box into witch's house and I was so carried away that I didn’t notice how I created not just witch's house but house on a hill with an underground storage


In this project I wanted to show what a gloomy but beautiful surface could be created using Black Gesso and Red Rust Effect paste. So I covered all the details with Black Gesso, then I applied mix of Black and White Gesso on some places and after that I was applying Rust paste



 

I highlighted few details, mostly metal, with Antique Brilliance waxes - Lucky Emerald and Amethyst Magic and Brushed Iron metallique wax. I also used these waxes to color mushrooms and grass. For the lantern, I also used absolutely amazing Dragon's Eye metallique acrylic paint and Fire Ruby wax





Please watch video tutorial on Finnabair Art Files channel


Thanks for stopping by

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or  online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...