Monday 23 October 2023

Art Is The Answer by Martina Stoycheva

 Hello crafty friends!

October comes with the feeling of nostalgia and falling leaves. It gives us time to think, enjoy our morning coffee and rest a bit after the rushed, hot summer. 

Receiving the new paper collection from 7 Dots Studio designed by Finnabair was the perfect farewell gift for my romantic, vintage heart! Have you ever smelled the papers? Amazing! 






So, enchanted by the smell, design and feeling of the Butterfly Effect collection I created a vintage pocket as my last inspiration for you as a Finnabair Creative Team member. 

I won`t say goodbye, as you never know where your creative path can lead to.

But I do hope that you will like my project and just like me, you`ll love this gorgeous paper goodness that Tusia and Finn created. I must admit I still miss this brand and keep their papers like treasures.



I wish you all creative inspiration, health and love.

Hugs, Martina.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or  online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...