Saturday 17 September 2011

Torebkowiec "rodzinny" - "Family" paper bag

Sukcesywnie rośnie mój album z papierowych torebek - kolejne rodzinne zdjęcia trafiają na warsztat i zyskują niewielką, dość klasyczną oprawę. Tym razem zajęła się jednym ze zdjęć mojej mamy - miała chyba około 17 lat  :)
My paper bag family album is getting bigger and bigger - from time to time I take next photo from the pile and put it in a nice, classical composition. For this project  I've chosen one of my mum's early photos - she was about 17 I think:)

Paper bag - me &you

Papiery w roli głównej to Basic Grey Out of Print - świetna, kolorowa kolekcja, która sprawdza się zarówno w nowoczesnych jak i vintydżowych klimatach. Po więcej detali zapraszam tutaj - na bloga Scrapki.pl :)
The leading role on this layout i gave to the Basic Grey "Out of Print" paperline - it goes really well both with vintage and modern projects. For more details please visit Scrapki.pl blog here!
:* 
See you soon!

12 comments:

Zoe said...

I LOVE your paper bag layouts!!!! I want to be just like you when grow up :D

Lula said...

This is unique!!!

Offca said...

świetny torebkowiec :)

noomiy said...

baaaaaardzo suę podoba!

oswojone hobby said...

bardzo lubię torebkowce, twój jest wspaniały.

Sandra @Alchemy(Art-Memories) said...

Awesome family photo! Love black and white.

Beatemor said...

Wow - this was very creative and cool :-)

Laetitia67 said...

woawwwww i just loveeeeeeee your layout!!! beautifullll!!!! :)

cynka- Ewa Mrozowska said...

cudeńko:)

neige39 said...

Superbe!!! les couleurs te vont bien!!!

yumiko said...

I love your paper bag layout!!!
Great!!

Riikka Kovasin said...

This is simply stunning! I LOVE the layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...