Friday 15 September 2017

Finnabair Is Looking For Artists!

My dear Friends... the time has come! :)
Yes indeed, it's that time of year when I send out an open Creative Team call!
I know you've heard me say it before, but honestly, ever since I started my life as a designer, I've been truly blessed to be surrounded and supported by amazing people...
All of my Creative Team members so far have been exceptional artists with talent, vision and passion to share mixed media inspirations with the world. I couldn't be prouder to have these brilliant people promoting my products and create all those art wonders we have all been admiring regularly...

So this is exactly who I am looking for this new term:
* people with passion for mixed media ready to share their love for art
* people with strong social media presence
(most of all: blog, facebook, instagram, you tube, pinterest)
* those with good photography/video making skills
* fluent English
* creative individuals willing to share their ideas with the world

Being part of Finnabair Creative Team means:
- You will get the chance to work with the most supportive and friendly Team of artists and share your art with the worldwide audience.
- You will have the possibility to present your creations on my blog and all the related social media + take part in all the publications and events co-hosted with Prima
- You will enjoy complete artistic freedom and the possibility to make art using a wide range of my products.

If you feel this Team is the place for you:
* Please send your application to: missmoth1@gmail.com

* Attach 4-5 photos of your most representative works + links to all your social media.

We'll be waiting for the submissions till the end of September.
Then you have to be patient as there are always loooads of letters to read and we want to be thorough.
The new Team will be revealed beginning of October.

You may also want to point to anything you'd like us to see on your Instagram using these hashtags:
#finnabaircall
#finndtcall
We'll be keeping a watchful eye! ;)

So are you ready to spread your wings with us? :)
Can't wait to hear from you!


15 comments:

Cathy F said...

I applied - my pics didn't attach in my first email for some reason so I sent a 2nd one - I hope you got them!

Adrenalina said...

Omg!! Yes!! I'm ready and so excited to participate!!
Magda Cortez

Renee said...

Wouldn't this be a wonderful DT to be on?!!

Francine Perri said...

Are videos a necessity to apply? Thanks

Farrel Tailor said...

This would be a dream come true!!! Good luck to everyone who applies!!

LucianaW said...

Amazing!!!! Good luck for all!!! xoxo

Finnabair Coordinator said...

Francine, no, the video making is not a must but you should be able to create good quality step by step photo tutorials.

White Star Light said...

Wow!!! I was waiting for this call!!!

Michelle Logan said...

Can I ask how many projects a month are expected of the DT? Would love to apply!

Finnabair Coordinator said...

Michelle, just one. :) But we often have cool extra features (like a regular post on Prima) in which you can participate too if you want.

Riddhi said...

I'm so happy to see this post, but I have one question, I have blog n YouTube but not using that frequently, but willing to do if I got selected, already applied on insta. Will send my email soon as I'm making one project specially for this submission ❤️❤️ I hope Anna u like my work
Love
Riddhi Jani
Ri's Creation

Unknown said...

This sounds like a dream come true!! Can you please tell me where I can find the application?

Altina Robinson said...

Absolutely a dream! I submitted this evening :)

Unknown said...

hallo
i apply too last night late before midnight and the last of september
ihope be lucky i want somuch working with Anna
Goof luck to all the participants
kisses from ATHENS GREECE
Vasilis

Lindsey Hall said...

omg I am so excited! I can't wait to see the new team!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...