Thursday 17 August 2017

Book of Possibilities - a look inside of my Mood Book...

Hi again my dear ones!
2 weeks ago I was happily announcing my second online class, which I created with my friends from Everything Art - Kasia and Jamie. It is called "Book of Possibilities" and you can learn more about it and register here!

After the books which I've done during the class were finished on the outside and some starting pages were done, the process of collecting, repurposing, adding and simply - journaling has started!
All you can see below happened after the point, where the class has finished, they are not included into class instructions. The project just came to life, just like I intended!
As I mentioned in the class my ida was to create a Mood Book - you can compare it to a moodboard, but in a form of a handy book: something you can easily take with you everywhere, fill it with your favourite findings wherever you will go, whenever you will find the time. Somehow, this idea was really intriguing...

I had no doubt what would be the content of my Mood Book: I wanted to express my love for my vintage findings - old photos, pieces of lace, pins, paper clips, pieces of fabric. I finally could use those hand written notes, which I was sometimes discovering in the old notebooks, all these papers torn out of beautiful vintage books, all the beloved goodies I was hoarding for ages...



As you can see these pages are really simple, but they are complete to me, I'm happy with just. bit of colour, some short text, piece of tape or lace - no pressure, no overthinking.

On many of these  pages I decided to use Prima Adhesive Rub-ons to add the big and bold lettering accents. I was using both Prima foils and my Art Ingredients Mica Powders - both combinations worked great! Smaller sentiments are parts of my Cling Stamps Sets - love them!

If you'd like to create your own Book of Possibilities - alter the cover (in 2 ways!) and  get a bunch of ideas how  to start your own pages - you should really check my online class. You won't find the instruction how to make pages above there, but you will create a perfect, inspiring base which will push you into arms of creativity!

Here you can check some of the products which were use to create pages above - all linked to Mixed Media Place Store! 


As this is an ongoing projects sooner or later I will have more pages to share with you - stay tuned!

5 comments:

olushka-design.blogspot.com said...

WOW! Your book is amazing! I really love the simple vintage look of these pages! It's so inspiring!

Chris Lally said...

Gorgeous book! Love its simplicity!!

Kate Yetter said...

This is so inspirational! I love every. Single. page. The vintage pieces and photos along with the splashes of color are AMAZING!
Kate

Kimberly Daniels said...

You never cease to amaze me! I wish I could take this class but can't right now so I'll just keep studying your techniques and enjoy watching what you come up with next. Gorgeous work Anna.

UplayOnline said...

Gorgeous book! Love its simplicity!!


หนังใหม่

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...