Wednesday 29 June 2016

Let's Imagine & Get Messy

Hi there my Friends!
With one foot almost on the plane, just before I leave on my another Canada/USA art adventure (exciting!), I'd like to share a new layout of mine.
I made it especially for More Than Words papercraft challenge blog - I took part in their June challenge and let me tell you - this was so much fun for me! The theme being 'Imagine & Get Messy' - well, easy to guess - that's exactly my cup of tea. ;)


I was more than happy to play with many delicious products from the latest Homegrown collection by 7Dots Studio. You will find the full product list in the links below, and I'm sure you will fall in love with this line.



Making art messes is something right up my alley, so I thoroughly enjoyed making splatters of gesso, Indian ink, Brushos and alcohol inks. All this combined with multiple layers of 7Dots Studio embellishments and paper goodies.


How to express my energy and my crazy imagination on paper? :) Vivid colors married with Mechanicals, some wire and Mini Art Stones + my crazy photo - I hope it's convincing enough. ;)
Also see how great the Homegrown Floral stencil looks in the background!


Here are the materials I used:



I hope you enjoyed my new layout and the 'Imagine & Get Messy' challenge.
Have fun making your beautiful messes! :)
Hugs and see you soon!


4 comments:

carol watson said...

I love your kind of messy!

Tusia Lech said...

Amazing!!! <3 <3 <3

LucianaW said...

I loved!!! I need try to use more times this colors! xo

Athanasia said...

I love your unique style Anna! Such a beautiful mess, amazing details! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...