Wednesday 11 April 2012

Classes in Israel - 9-10 August 2012

Hi there my friends!
I'm so happy to announce that this August I will have a honor to teach 4 mixedmedia classes in Tel Aviv, in Israel! Whan an amazing adventure:) Here is the banner with the information about the event - to learn more and book your seat contact Einat: algem@zahav.net.il




If you want to read the classes descriptions please visit my class info page here! 
I hope to meet you all on this wonderful event - I'm sure we'll have a great creative time together! 
Sending warm hugs :)
Finn

7 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

these are great news ! I am still hoping to see you in France soon !...

KOLOROWY ptak said...

WOW! Moja Droga, ależ masz napięty grafik :) gratuluję!

dreampatricia said...

a wonderful country ! so many things to see.... Happy for you to teach there !

Lynn said...

Lucky girl! Have a fabulous time, looks like you are teaching some fabulous stuff!

Thuria said...

Wahou! How lucky you are! Congratulations.

wintam said...

Well, my warm hugs to you too! I can't wait for August to be here as I'm planning on joining your classes! Now all I have to do is practice mój polski... (: See you in Israel!

corinne de france MARCH said...

Quel parcours Finn. Faire le tour du monde et partager votre passion et Art !!
Amitiés à mes amies rencontrées à Rome ;-))

corinne de france

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...