Wednesday 10 July 2024

A Splash of Colour- mixed media project by Lori Woods

Hello creative friends! I love making grungy projects but they don't always have to be dark, sometimes a splash of bright colour and some sparkle works perfectly with them too!

I wanted a pale background so I started with a sheet of Butterfly Effects paper. I used two different stencils to create some different textures and detail.




I then created a composition with mould pieces and embellishments which I painted in Mint Impasto to create a base colour. Onto this, I added Metallique and Sparks paints for the colour and rust paste to grunge things up a little. I finished the project off with one of my favourite wax colours, Acid green.

You can see the whole project here:




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...