Friday 5 April 2024

Rustic frame by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,

My today's project is a very rusty frame with various accessories. Here you will find old brushes that are no longer suitable for work. There are elements from Finnabair moulds, metal accessories, dry sticks, metal wire and an old light bulb. A total mix that gains balance when we add fantastic rustic Finn pastes.

These pastes are a set of three perfectly matched colours, which, in addition to the rusty colour, have great particles that give a fantastic structure.


I also used Prima Marketing rice paper, which I secured with Clear Gesso after sticking. I also used new colours of metallic waxes, which I mixed with one of the previous colours to match the paper used.




Jump over to the Finnabair YouTube channel and see the process of creating this project.



Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...