Monday 4 December 2023

Sweater weather by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hi,

It's December, so the temperature in Poland is not pleasant. A comfortable and warm sweater will be a perfect choice for cold days. The sweater motif also works perfectly in mixed-media projects. I invite you to a tutorial with winter and Christmas decorations just in time for December.

I glued one of the new Finnabair & 7 Dots Studio ‘Butterfly Effect’ papers to my HDF base. I covered the cut part of the paper with Clear Gesso and dried it.


Then I created a composition using Finnabair metal accessories in the shape of stars and snowflakes, a frame from one of the newest moulds, twigs and a few other accents that you can see in the tutorial.


I whitened everything heavily with White Gesso. Finally, I added Unicorn paste with shiny particles and one of the glitters.

Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...